Our Trucks & Equipment
Matching the right truck to the job is a crucial prerequisite to successful cargo delivery. Transcope maintains a fleet of specialized vehicles that enables us to provide the most suitable truck for your specific need.
Combining our decades of experience with our diverse fleet gives you the confidence that every elevator, escalator and moving walk pickup, storage and jobsite delivery will be completed efficiently, on time and within budget.
Typical customer jobsite delivery constraints include:
- limited dock access
- street and active construction site drop-off locations
- upper level building entrances
- no material handling equipment at delivery site
These are just some of the many concerns our customers face. Our first step is to consult with you, including jobsite visits, to guarantee we fully understand your needs to ensure quick and problem-free job fulfillment.
Transcope offers you great flexibility in truck and equipment choices.
Our fleet includes:
- Flatbed trailers
- Tilt-bed trailers
- Stretch and drop-deck trailers
- Straight, flat and tilt-bed trucks
- Knuckle-boom lift truck with 62’ maximum reach and 38,000 lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Moffett truck (truck with forklift attached to end of truck bed) for deliveries requiring onsite forklift availability
- 20’ to 45’ chassis for container transportation
The right tools can make all the difference in timely, cost-effective and safe cargo fulfillment. We provide you the ancillary equipment that best suits your particular requirements, including:
- lift trucks
- pallet jacks
- power jacks
- j bars
Our elevator and escalator equipment handling capability is unmatched in the mid-Atlantic region.
Our mission is your complete satisfaction for every job.
Knuckle Boom Crane Service
Whether guiding an upper-floor escalator or elevator guide rails through a narrow opening, a roof-top tank or A/C unit install, Transcope completes every job expertly and efficiently. Our 25-foot bed knuckle boom truck, guided by our experienced, certified operators, can extend to 42 feet with an overall height of 62 feet with a maximum capacity of 38,000 lbs.
Import/ Export, Certifications
Our friendly and experienced staff is eager to help you navigate the difficult waters of cartage port and pier cargo transportation, storage and delivery. Tell us your need:
- Point-to-point container pick-up and delivery
- Timed deliveries – full or partial
- Inventory management and reporting
Transcope will handle the entire process for you, end-to-end, to ensure smooth and efficient project completion.
We work closely with freight forwarders and importers and provide you container tracking and reporting.
Transcope is a member of UIIA and maintains import and export service at:
- All New Jersey and New York ports and piers
- All steamship lines that use these ports
- All major rail lines serving the New Jersey/New York market
- All major airports in the metropolitan region
Our drivers are TWIC, Sea Link and OSHA 10 certified. All drivers are Teamsters operators and are familiar with all metro area ports and piers. With over 55 years of experience we save you time and money with designated, best route delivery planning.
We offer our own container chassis, 20’ to 45’ lengths, to accommodate your specific container size requirements.
Just let us know the level of service you want – from stacked train ocean containers or complete tractor loaded – and we will have our competent and certified drivers expedite your delivery.